X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Greetings from Finland

Hello!

I'm 25 years old enduro rider from Finland, who is planning to move to Köln for work in August. I don't speak German that well yet.. :kratz:

I'm currently riding 2017 KTM exc 250, which I would really like to take with me to Germany. I would like to know how is the enduro scene in Nordrhein-Westfalen area? Any tracks near Köln? Any website, where I could find some info (even in German)?

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out!

Cheers,
    Juho :Bier:

Hi Juho,

welcome :gut2:

legal Enduro riding in Nordrhein-Westfalen ?? It is legally not possible, only moto-cross: http://www.msc-grevenbroich.eu/

Kommentar

Belgium - Bilstain

Its about 1hour away from Cologne

Kommentar

Moin,
        welcome.
        The only legal posibility for Enduro riding in NRW and in Germany in generell is to participate in competitions like AEC, NGM, SAE, SOC, DEM, GCC.
        Most of the races are quiet far away from Köln.
        Although there are some legal riding areas/ terrains like Bilstain in Belgium, Langensteinbach and some of the MX tracks with an extra track/ round for Enduro.
        Google will help.
        This might be an helpfull link:

Also there are Events like the Offroadritte in the Neteherlands or the ballades in France and Belgium which are relativly near by Köln.
        In any way you will need something for transportation off your bike, like a van or a Trailer.
        Zuletzt geändert von donktm; 06.06.2017, 18:23.
        :holy:Geschwindigkeit stabilisiert oder, wer schnell genug fährt hat keine Zeit zum stürzen!:kratz:

Kommentar

Hello Juho!

Have fun in this forum and a good time in Cologne!
          I am sure in Bilstain which the others mentioned before you will have a good possibility to ride enduro and to connect to other guys around you.

Just write when you go there and normally you´ll meet some people from the forum there.

See you :psy:
          Jonas from Dortmund
          (about 1hr from cologne)
          PavianParade :paper:

Kommentar

Greetings from Finland

Hey Juno,

Welcome to our big open therapy group.
            For MX riding check out the app
            MX Tracks for iPhone
            Legal enduro riding is not possible except Bilstain.

Greetings from Velbert

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
            Der Phönix muß brennen um aufzuerstehen

Das Leben ist ein Wunschkonzert :vchris:

Kommentar

Thank you all for your answers, this was really helpful information!

I have now think that whether I take the bike with me or sell it and get another one later when I have settled to Germany. And I need to start learning some Deutsch, so I can enjoy this forum more :)

Kommentar

Ah in Cologne and here in this Forum enough People are Multilingual...

Where in Cologne do you work?

Kommentar

Yea I have heard that you can survive in Cologne with English, but still I want to learn a new language. I have already few German friends living there, which makes the adaptation process easier. The job will be near Köln-Bonn airport.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                  X