• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• WP mit KYB SSS Cartridge

Habe dere,

was sagen die Experten hier im Forum zu diesem Umbau.:gut2:

Soll für OC, CC und 4CS möglich sein.:psy:

KYB SSS forks, regarded as the best production forks in the dirt bike world. These are found on a lot of different brands and models over the years BUT never a KTMAt ProTune Suspension, we can transplant the SSS cartridges into any of the three WP fork designs found on the production bikes which are the open cartridge, 4cs, and the closed cartridge bladder fork. Prices range from 750-1025.00 depending on the model of fork and spring perch option. This price includes the donor SSS cartridges, revalved, all machining work to fit, and fluid. This is a turnkey setup ready to bolt on and ride or race.
    The end result is a fork that is very plush, predictable, and precise. No triple clamp, brake, or wheel changes to fit and geometry issues.
    Call if you have any questions regarding the swap and I'll be happy to discuss everything.

I am in the process of having 2012 KYB sss cartridges installed in my WP cc fork legs, its a rather easy swap and will yield a much better fork setup when done. My stepson did it to his 350xc and loves it and now im doing it to my 300xc!

Kommentar

Lädt...
    X