Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Drehzahlmesser RD04

lassen Sie mich nur sagen, hallo an euch alle, meine Deutsch nicht gut, so verwende ich google translate.
    Ich habe ein paar Bilder von meinem Tacho, gedruckt, wenn eine Komponente verbrannt wird und deshalb kann ich nicht lesen Wert und kann nicht messen, den Wert, weil zu viel Wärme steigenden Wert.
    Hat jemand einen Drehzahlmesser Landschaft, / wird kann mir was Farbringe, die auf ihr sind zu erzählen.
    Es gibt 2 Arten von Tachometer kann man nicht geöffnet werden, und ein anderer lässt sich leicht öffnen und dann können Sie die gedruckt werden

Danke für Ihre Hilfe

Christian

ps. Ich kann nicht mit den Farben meiner eigenen Komponente, wie sie geändert durch Hitze haben

Hallo, die Farbringe geben den Widerstandswert an.

Die Farben müssen wir wissen, sonst kan man sie nicht berechnen.

Live for this, if you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing.

:holy:Dirtbike Squirrels!

http://vimeo.com/25669395

Kommentar

I assume that the RPM Counter is for a 1991 modell ?
      If so the resistor is blue, orange, orange, brown.

Looks like the actuator has blown electrically the RPM Counter.

Is it like that ?
      ich kicke mit dem Daumen....

Kommentar

Dann müsste er 6800 MegaOhm haben :kratz:

Kommentar

Zitat von Robbe Beitrag anzeigen
          Dann müsste er 6800 MegaOhm haben :kratz:
          Sorry ist nicht grau sondern orange. Der Bauplan der Twin ist nicht korrekt da.
          ich kicke mit dem Daumen....

Kommentar

Zitat von paco_AT Beitrag anzeigen
            Sorry ist nicht grau sondern orange. Der Bauplan der Twin ist nicht korrekt da.
            welcher? 2 oder 3 :kratz:

Wenn blau-grau-orange-gold dann 68 kOhm Das würde schon eher hinkommen.

Kommentar

Zitat von RoadKill.dk Beitrag anzeigen
              lassen Sie mich nur sagen, hallo an euch alle, meine Deutsch nicht gut, so verwende ich google translate.
              Ich habe ein paar Bilder von meinem Tacho, gedruckt, wenn eine Komponente verbrannt wird und deshalb kann ich nicht lesen Wert und kann nicht messen, den Wert, weil zu viel Wärme steigenden Wert.
              Hat jemand einen Drehzahlmesser Landschaft, / wird kann mir was Farbringe, die auf ihr sind zu erzählen.
              Es gibt 2 Arten von Tachometer kann man nicht geöffnet werden, und ein anderer lässt sich leicht öffnen und dann können Sie die gedruckt werden

Danke für Ihre Hilfe

Christian

ps. Ich kann nicht mit den Farben meiner eigenen Komponente, wie sie geändert durch Hitze haben

Widerstand 68 kOhm. :gut2:

Kommentar

@RoadKill.dk

just 4 the future...

I think most people in here better understand just writing down your question in english, than using this crappy google translator...

If someone needs translation, he could choose a translator he prefers, but that what google made out of your question was hardly to understand for me:who:

Zum Glück gibt es hier ja ein paar helle Köpfe :)

Kommentar

OKay in english then haha

I got this Tacho, from my AT 1992 - its all dead, because 2 components are burned. on the pictures , the Big blue one and the one standing up,

The big blue component is no problem.

But the one i put a red circle arround , got so hot that the color codes has changed , so i cant tell if it a black or gray - if it a red or orange , and so on..

then i try using a multimeter to make measurements , but thats not good , because of the heat change the value ..

the only thing is to bye a new tacho or ask your guys 2 take a look on yours, and tell me that the colors of that .. or take at good picture and send to me :-)

i dont what to bye a new , and i work with print and component all day, so if i got the colors i find at component at work :-)

Kommentar

Hej

Zitat von paco_AT Beitrag anzeigen
                    I assume that the RPM Counter is for a 1991 modell ?
                    If so the resistor is blue, orange, orange, brown.

Looks like the actuator has blown electrically the RPM Counter.

Is it like that ?
                    Hej paco - yes it is a RPM counter but from 92 - how do u know the colors, u got a spare one 2 look at ?

can u tell me in other words what a actuator is ??

i just bout this mashine, and the tripmaster was dead and the RPM counter, the trip master is working fine now

I got some component with me home today in blue orange orange brown and ill try them to night or tomorrow ..hope it will work

Christian

Kommentar

The colors are blue-grey-orange-gold.

So the value is 68 Kilo Ohm ( dc resistance 6800 ohm )

Kommentar

Robbe

How do you know Robbe . do you have one at home or is it just a good guess, sorry for my question, but i really wont to get the right one , i hope you understand

Christian

Kommentar

PacoAt had told me the colors. With the colors you can calculate the resistance. So you buy an resistance with 6800 ohm and solder it in the rpm counter and he works :)

Kommentar

Zitat von Robbe Beitrag anzeigen
                            PacoAt had told me the colors. With the colors you can calculate the resistance. So you buy an resistance with 6800 ohm and solder it in the rpm counter and he works :)
                            Cool , so ill will find that tomorrow - thanks alot... this is really at good forum

The happy Dane smile now

Kommentar

Go to an electronic workshop the resistance cost just a few cents. Maybe they solder it in the counter for you :gut2:

Good Luck

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X