Red Bull - Sea to Sky 2015

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

ne c-lizenz gilt aber nicht fürs ausland! man könnte allerdings bestimmt auch ne türkische lizenz vor ort kaufen, aber bei mir isses wie bei olle-beat. der isn kumpel von mir.
    Wir fahren das King of the Hill, zum Drapak wollen wir und zum sea to sky auch. daher lohnt sich das schon mit der b-lizenz, sonst musste in jedem land extra eine kaufen.

Ich versuch das auch erstmal bei meiner hausärztin, die kennt ja meine nichtvorhandene krankengeschichte...

Kommentar

Haben jetzt Hotel und Flug gebucht.

Das Alkoclar Hotel kostete über den RedBull angeschlossenen Reiseanbieter übrigens deutlich mehr als wenn man es selbstständig bucht.

Muss mich jetzt noch um den Motorradversand kümmern.

Weiss jemand wie es mit der Reifen und Ersatzteileversorgung vor Ort aussieht?

Gruß Jonas
      PavianParade :paper:

Kommentar

Mich würden auch Ersatzteil- und Reifenversorgung interessieren. Und wie es mit Kraftstoffnachschub aussieht. War jemand aus dem Forum schonmal dabei und kann einen Erfahrungsbericht abgeben? Wie ist es da mit Fahrerlager, falls mal was zum schrauben is? Fliegen dieses Jahr eigentlich alle von hier da runter? Oder ist noch wer so verrückt und macht nen Roadtrip?
        Hat jemand Erfahrungswerte bezüglich des Motorradtransports? Die Bilder sehen nicht so berauschend aus..

Kommentar

Taddy Blazusiak to race Red Bull Sea to Sky – Edition 6

Red Bull Turkey, the Kemer Enduro Club and XVENTURE are excited to announce that Taddy Blazusiak (KTM, POL) will race the 6th edition of Red Bull Sea to Sky– taking place between October 2 – 4, 2015, in Kemer, Turkey. Blazusiak, who won the famous Red Bull Hare Scramble at the ErzbergRodeo 5 times in a row between 2007 and 2011, is returning to the Extreme Enduro races in 2015 after very successful years in SuperEnduro. The global Extreme Enduro scene expects Taddy to be battling for top podium positions with international top riders such as Jonny Walker, Graham Jarvis and Andreas “Letti” Lettenbichler.
          Taddy, where are you at the moment?
          We’re on our way to Jerez for the World Enduro Championship where I will compete on the weekend.

So you’ll spend a lot of time in Europe?
          Yes, this year will be a fun year for sure. We finished another really successful SuperEnduro season lately, I had a few weeks off, am racing some Enduro races now and am also getting ready for the ErzbergRodeo. I’m very happy to be back in Europe, at home!

We’re excited about you racing Red Bull Sea to Sky this year! What made you decide to come to Turkey?
          Red Bull Sea to Sky is definitely on my calendar! I don’t know too much about the race itself since I’ve never been there before but I watched a few videos and it does look like a cool race! It’s a high pace race and you have to push right from the start to the finish so it’s definitely my style of a race! I’m really looking forward to go there and I’ll try to figure it out quickly and attack from day 1 at the Beach Race. The other top riders have some experience there so I will have to explore and learn. But I’m a fast learner and will try to get a good result!

What do you think about the Red Bull Sea to Sky concept, 3 days and 3 racing styles: Motocross at the Beach Race, Enduro at the Forest Race and Extreme Enduro at the Mountain Race?
          The format suites me very well! I’m a good all-round rider and it really suites my riding style, probably more so in the first two days but I’ve done some Extreme Enduros in the past so I’m looking forward to the Extreme part of the race, too! I’ll see where I’m at since it’s been four years since I’ve done the last Extreme Enduro.

Even though you’ve been focussing on SuperEnduro for the last years a lot of guys still remember your Extreme Enduro days very well and still consider you being able to beat the likes of Jonny Walker and Graham Jarvis!
          Extreme Enduro is where it all started for me. I won the Red Bull Hare Scramble at the ErzbergRodeo for the first time in 2007 and I’m looking at 5 consecutive wins before I switched to SuperEnduro. I’m happy to be back in 2015 and fight with the boys even though I guess I’ll be a little rusted in but I’ll figure it out quickly. Like I said, it’s gonna be a fun year and I’m really looking forward to battle with those boys!

Red Bull Sea to Sky happens right at the Turkish Riviera and you’ll have both, the sea and the pool to relax between the races!
          I love the good weather and I’m looking forward to Red Bull Sea to Sky. But when I’m racing I’m not thinking about resting at the beach so for me it doesn’t change that much. But certainly it’s great to have the good weather, the climate and the landscape around!

You’re renown for always coming prepared – so we expect you to go for the top of the podium at Red Bull Sea to Sky.
          If I show up at a race it means I’m ready to battle – so yes, you’re right we should be good and I’m looking forward to a race I’ve never been racing before!

What’s next in your calendar?
          We’re going to Jerez now and a week after to Portugal for the World Enduro Championship (WEC) rounds. After that we’re heading to Erzberg and more WEC race after the Rodeo. I might go to Red Bull Romaniacs but this hasn’t been decided yet. Battle of Vikings is another race we’re looking at and the definitely I’ll race Red Bull 111 MegaWatt in Poland. Right after that we’ll get ready for Red Bull Sea to Sky and the SuperEnduro. It’s going to be a very busy season again – like always!

About Red Bull Sea to Sky
          Red Bull Sea to Sky 2015 will be the 6th edition of the “most enjoyable Extreme Enduro race”. Starting off as a local Turkish Extreme Enduro event by the Kemer Enduro Club in 2010 it began to attract the attention of the international Extreme Enduro scene in 2010 with Red Bull Turkey getting involved and Martin Freinademetz, founder of XVENTURE and the mastermind behind Red Bull Romaniacs, being responsible for the sports and racing parts of the organization.

The unique combination of racing Extreme Enduro at the highest international standards, three days of racing action with three different racing styles and a track of the main event that takes the riders and their bikes literally from Sea to Sky continues its success story in 2015 with a record breaking 300+ riders who signed up already 5 months ahead of the event.
          All international top riders such as Jonny Walker, Graham Jarvis and Andreas Lettenbichler are coming to battle for victory and an extraordinary amount of prize money that’s paid out to the riders at Red Bull Sea to: A combined €20,000 will be given to the top positions during the three racing days.
          Prior to the race the registered riders will have the chance to train with some of the best Extreme Enduro Pro like Graham Jarvis, Wade Young, Alfredo Gomez, Paul Bolton and Dougie Lampkin.

http://www.redbullseatosky.com/blog/...sky-edition-6/

Kommentar

Grad den Transport überwiesen.

510€ fürs Moped und eine Tasche

Aber was solls, ist ja auch ne Distanz und ne Alternative sehe ich nicht wirklich!

Kommentar

Red Bull - Sea to Sky 2015

Respekt willst du in die extrem Serie aufgenommen und gewertet werden?

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Send from iPhone using Tapatalk
              Der Phönix muß brennen um aufzuerstehen

Das Leben ist ein Wunschkonzert :vchris:

Kommentar

Wir fliegen am 02.10. nach Antalya - Kemer ist ja gleich ums Eck :vchris:

Na da wird sich meine Frau ja freuen

Kommentar

geplant ist ein 20 Fuss Container http://www.tsm24.de/downloads-formulare-1.php muss aber 4 Wochen vorher verladen werden dafür recht günstig. Vielleicht ist das ja eine Alternative für alle mit Zweitmopped :-)
                  E-Biking is a crime :))

Kommentar

Hoffentlich fällt der Taddy nicht gleich wieder hin und macht sich aua>:)

Kommentar

[emoji12].... Der sah mir nach dem Bautzer eigentlich noch zu frisch aus um aufzuhören....Aber wer weiß......
                      wer schön sein will muß leiden od. zahlen

Beta-Supersenior

Kommentar

Moped war ja auch defekt! Taddy hatte vom ewc nen paar Rippen lädiert [emoji6]
                        gruß Matze

Kommentar

Zitat von afr Beitrag anzeigen
                          [emoji12].... Der sah mir nach dem Bautzer eigentlich noch zu frisch aus um aufzuhören....Aber wer weiß......

ihr glaubt doch selbert ned, daß dem sein Job ist, als 20 oder so in der Erzbergergebnisliste zu stehen!
                          Gruß engl

Kluge Menschen sind voller Zweifel.
                          Glaube ich.....

Kommentar

Zitat von engl Beitrag anzeigen
                            ihr glaubt doch selbert ned, daß dem sein Job ist, als 20 oder so in der Erzbergergebnisliste zu stehen!
                            :Auge2:

Kommentar

Zitat von engl Beitrag anzeigen
                              Das war auch mein Gedanke.....
                              wer schön sein will muß leiden od. zahlen

Beta-Supersenior

Kommentar

Braucht man Licht am Moped?
                                Ich hab nix dran, grad mal angemeldet...
                                Reifen, Sprit und Fahrerlager sind mir such noch ein Rätsel.

Jemand was in Erfahrung gebracht mittlerweile?

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                X